Summit Malibu offers the following drug addiction, drug dependence, and drug abuse tests and assessments to help people in determining the seriousness of drug and alcohol problems they may be facing.
These tests are not meant to replace a professional evaluation.
As with any potentially life-threatening medical condition, a professional medical assessment is highly recommended.
Summit Malibu is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide a no-cost, no-commitment, confidential evaluation for problems with drug and alcohol addiction and abuse.
Click the links below to view the following addiction, dependence, and abuse tests:
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV)
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases (ICD 10)
- 20 Questions (Johns Hopkins)
- Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT)
- Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST)
- Michigan Alcohol Screening Test (MAST)
- Severity of Alcohol Dependence Questionnaire(SADQ)